|Amazing Art ;^;|
1. If you like to commission me please fill out the form on my website: natsumi-artworks.jimdo.com/eng…
2. Please be patient it may take a few days to answer
(do not pay me until I gave the OK!)
3. I will take a look at your commission and then send you a confirmation or refusal.
If I accept your request I will tell you the exact price of the commission.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Please pay within 3 days after receiving my OK. Don’t forget to note your name or the name of your character - this will help me to identify your payment once it reaches my account. You can inform me after you’ve done the payment if you like to.
5. You will receive an e-mail with a confirmation of the payment.
6. Afterwards I will send you a small sized sketch. If you want any changes now is the chance to tell me. After you gave the sketch your OK no further changes will be done.
7. After completion I will send you the full sized picture (300ppi) in 2 versions:
1 .jpeg with a simple background
1 .png without background
I will upload a small sized version with watermark on deviantart.
I will work on the commissions in a first come/pay basis. You are free to cancel the commission any time before you pay, but there will be no refund afterwards. After I received the payment I will send you a sketch preview of the drawing if you want any changes this is your chance to tell me before I work on the details. After the drawing is complete I will only do little changes such as color and atmosphere, but nothing extreme like a different pose or additional stuff not mentioned before
Waiting time is depending on how many requests I get. Please stay patient if it takes a while. I won’t forget about you.
Style: I will draw in my own style. I don’t want to imitate other artist's style (I might make exceptions on fan arts if requested) so check my gallery to see if my style suits your commission. Please make sure you know what kind of artwork will await you if you want to commission me and do not ask me in the middle of the sketch to change my drawing styl to yours...
Rights: You're free to print out the pic or even make whatever merchandising you want as long as it's only for your personal use and not for sale. I may use the picture for my artbook but will of course credit you for example writing your website name in the book. I will also post it to any of my other profiles like Deviantart, Pixiv etc. I will always add your name as the owner of the picture and the characters (when it's your OCs). (Except from private commissions of course XD)If you don't have any reference image, make sure to provide enough description about your character appearance [ for example eye type, hair length, hair style, personality, etc]
Hello, my name is Natsumi and I'm 23 years old. I've started to draw manga 14 years ago and it became my passion! ^w^ I love to draw cute and beautiful characters especially neko-girls. Also fanarts of my favourite anime or games, Hentai, Ecchi and more... ^o^ I'm very glad if my artworks make you happy |